Saturday 14 May 2011

Product Review: Bare Essentials Lip Gloss and Foundation

Ok so for those of you who know my make up style, you would know i'm not afraid to 'look like i'm wearing make up'... There are people who want that natural, 'i'm not wearing foundation' look...Thats not me. I want my skin to look perfect, whatever it takes! Hence, i've never been a mineral make up fan. Untill i tried Bare Essentials.

Recently I have had a fair few breakouts that will not go away because I consistently put make up on. So i thought it was about time i tried mineral make up again. Thus i jumped at the opportunity when Bare Essentials went on sale! Usually $79...now $29.50... why wouldn't I??

The only problem I have had in the past with mineral make up is that they have all been matte finish, and to cover anything i've had to put a fair bit on, thus end up looking cakey. The selling point for me of  original formula was that it is luminous.

I have had so many compliments when wearing this at work, obviously fellow make up artists recognize I am not wearing as much foundation but still I get compliments. This product is best for people with normal to dry skin, but not to fret, their is a matte formula for those prone to oily skin!


The next product i've fallen for is the Buxom Lip gloss in Bunny. Its a beautiful coral colour that is exceptionally shiny that plumps your lips as well! This is now down to $18 as well as the rest of the Buxom range!

The Bare Essentials range has unfortunately been discontinued to make way for a new improved line. Pop into David Jones, Myer, Ella Rouge and selected salons to grab Bare Essentials at a discounted price!


Stay Glamorous!

Niki x

2 comments:

  1. You do an amazing job with those products. H-O-T Hot. You should come out to California. I'd love to see you, and there's A LOT of women who could use your help. Oh yeah, and I am a lot nicer when I'm not in charge or at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paul! I was in Cali last year actually, wish i could be back there! Id love to do some stuff in America, i miss it so much!!

    Thanks for your kind words

    ReplyDelete