Wednesday 30 March 2011

Lee Stafford Event... and my personal styling session

I was lucky enough to attend (and actually get my own hair styled by)British hairdressing sensation Lee Stafford's event at the picturesque  Sergeants Mess in Chowder Bay. This man is the new God of Glamorous Hair.  Not only is he a fabulous hairdresser, he has created a glamorous line of incredible hair products that are for the modern woman and most importantly are affordable.


I was pleasantly surprised that Lee himself was out all the way from England, it shows enormous dedication and passion for his company which reflects on his immense involvement in the process of creating his products.


The morning started with Lee presenting to us the relaxed curl look that is quickly becoming a global phenomenon. He created this using his Glamorous curling wand, which unfortunately isn’t available in Australia but I will be doing everything I can to get my hands on one, even if I have to fly to England to get one myself!!

After the presentation I was so enthralled by the products I just had to have a go, luckily enough Lee himself offered to style my hair and give me personalised tips. I was honestly taken back; this man is not only a phenomenal hair dresser but a lovely down to earth man. 

He used his revolutionary Heat Protection spray with state of the art P2Fifty Complex which is proven to protect your hair up to 250 degrees, and with how hot modern styling tools get, this is a MUST have for everyone who styles their hair. Ladies and gentlemen, we all use sunscreen to protect our skin, we all NEED to use a hair protection spray, and at $13.95 for 200mls, we can’t afford not to use this gem!

We were introduced to a number of other products including his violet shampoo and conditioner from the Bleach Blonde range which appealed to me because I am still yet to find one that actually does anything for my hair, I cannot wait to get my hands on this stuff and update you on it!


Other products that are a must have are his Poker Straight Dry Shampoo, for every woman who doesn’t have the time to wash and style her hair every day, this is your best friend. Unlike other Dry Shampoo’s it uses Corn Starch instead of Rice Starch which makes it less heavy and will give that extra volume we all love!


Also if you have thick or unruly hair (like me) you should get your hands on the Blow Dry your hair faster spray. This product is a spray which detangles, reduces your blow drying time by 25-50% and protects hair up to 220 degrees! What else do you need! And for $9.95, why not?!

I know that when it comes to make up, i’ve always leant towards products created by professional makeup artists rather than just general brands, so I thought why not do the same with hair? Like most people I will spend however much it takes to keep my hair healthy and glamorous. Lee Stafford’s products are both innovative and affordable, everything the modern woman needs in hair care. Check out your local Priceline for these fabulous hair care products that will keep you looking glamorous!!
                  Me with my lovely goodie bag full of amazing products to try!

                             The beautiful Angie from anobsessionwiththefabulous.com with Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment