Tuesday 29 March 2011

Welcome!

A Big warm hello to all my Glamour sisters / brothers out there!

This is just a little post to introduce myself to the blogging world! I'm 23 years old from Sydney, Australia and have a somewhat unhealthy devotion to all things glamorous! These include (but are not limited to) Cosmetics, skin care, hair care and fashion!

I grew up as somewhat of a jock. If i wasn't at school i was at some kind of training, and i didn't quite catch on to the whole make up phenomenon as quick as my peers. I made up for this as soon as i started university, i got introduced to bronzer and mascara (which funnily enough are still my 2 quintessential beauty products) by my close high school friends and then explored the rest myself. I quickly became amazed at the tricks make up could perform so i invested more and more time over the years exploring make up to get to where I am now, that is, completely and utterly DEVOTED!

I have worked within the cosmetics industry for 5 years now, working with companies such as Clarins, Revlon, Napoleon Perdis and most recently Yves Saint Laurent. Working in a department store amongst the worlds most amazing beauty brands is utterly amazing, its like a female candy store. I explore and discover new amazing products each an every day, and I hope to share these with you through this blog!

Enjoy and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Yours in glamour,

Niki x

2 comments:

  1. Yay for your first post! Can't wait to read all about your glamorous adventures! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world :)
    Can't wait to read more posts!

    ReplyDelete